Thursday, April 14, 2011

Project Wine Crate Part 2







So my table FINALLY came in!!! After waiting 2 long months, I am ready to tear into this table and get it looking gorgeous! I have never done anything like this before so I am taking baby steps. As of right now, I just have everything set up to get a visual of what to do next. The first thing was spreading the panels out so they don't look too busy.




I'm also going to use some of them on a desk built by my grandfather so it matches. I am a firm believer that you should make your house fit your personality. And if you know me, the things I like are constantly changing...which means.... so is my house! So here are the pictures of the begining phase .. just need to make a trip to Home Depot to get my glue, extra wood, stain and polyurethane. I'll keep you posted on this project next week :)!!






1 comment:

  1. I think your table is going to look gorgeous and unique! How will you complete the edges around the sides? Will check back to see your finished project. :)

    ReplyDelete